REAL ESTATE DRONE PHOTOGRAPHY—CASTLE ROCK, DENVER
REAL ESTATE DRONE PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICES
It has become very common in the real estate industry to hire someone to do real estate drone photography. Nothing can quite show the layout of a property like some great aerial photos or aerial videos. Sometimes it is the best way to show an entire building or a dramatic roof line or even the proximity to neighbors.
Here are some of the most common types of properties real estate drone photographers are hired to photograph:
- Residential real estate. Single family homes, apartments, full housing developments, and communities.
- Commercial real estate. Shopping centers, businesses, golf courses, hotels, hotel facilities and malls.
- Large areas of land. Large estates, golf courses, ranches, farms, parks, preserves, open space, forested land.
GREAT AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEO CAN SELL A PROPERTY!
Give your potential buyers the opportunity to view the entire property in one photo using our top of the line drones and the photographs and videos that come from that fleet. All of you real estate professionals out there will understand the power of providing great photographs to sell a property, whether it is from the ground or the air. Aerial real estate photography is one of the fastest growing areas of marketing for real estate and is a low-cost way to attract buyers.
Real estate drone photography and videography is really becoming the standard for real estate marketing. Sometimes it is hard to get a feel for the layout of a property but with drone imaging, you can showcase all the features of a property in one beautiful image, depending on the size of the property.
A great fly-around video can help to show scale and the layout of the property as well and may be just what some properties and their real estate agents need to get across how great the property is. Some people need that more interactive approach to get them really interested and ready to come and view the property in person.
The Benefits of Real Estate Drone Photography
- A view from the air can give potential buyers a feel for the layout of the property and the neighborhood.
- There are angles and compositions that you just can’t get from the ground that will make your property stand out among the rest.
- Depending on the height of the image, you may be able to show the proximity of the property to schools, parks, or other amenities.
- Nothing shows off a great yard better than a slightly elevated photo that encases everything great about the back yard or patio in one image. Images and videos are worth a thousand words as they say.
- This is a little unusual but there is no easier way to inspect gutters, roofs, chimneys, and vents on the roof. You can get really close and take high resolution drone photos to show your clients.
- Nowadays, people actually buy property without seeing it on occasion and there is no better way to showcase a property than a great video, both interior and out.
We are FAA Licensed Drone Pilots and Insured for $2,000,000.
This isn’t our first rodeo as they say. We have been a drone operator and aerial photographer for many years and have honed our skills and techniques over that time. We are able to breeze through our shot list without wasting time with retakes. We do all of our drone services, including photos and video, within the confines of FAA laws (under 400 feet) and safety guidelines set out by the city, county, state, and federal government.